Saturday, October 23, 2010

Warm Wishes

Hi Everyone. Hope your weekend is off to a great start!! I was doing alittle creating with a new set I received from The Rubber Cafe called Warm Wishes. This is a fun set that can easily create mass amounts of cards for your holiday season. Just by swapping out your ink color and different Designer Paper you can change things up and keeping the layout makes it easy to duplicate.

For todays card I used black ink and my dp is from DCWV. My brads, ribbon and prima were in stash.

Enjoy your day today. I will be back again with some more creations.

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Ann this is lovely & I like how you didn't use traditional holiday colours!! See you soon :)

Sandi said...

Ann this is a gorgeous study in black and white. Sandi

Tamra said...

I really really like this card Ann..I have always been a fan of black abd white, but this really rocks..the whole layout is awesome!!