Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Holidays

Have you ever created a card....loved it when you made it and then when you go to post you think of everything you should have done different. Today is one of those days for me. I had so much fun with today's sketch though from Little Paper Shop. It is an awesome sketch, but I am not loving all the green I used on this card. It just looks washed out to me!!! But to fill you in alittle about it, I used two separate stamp sets from Little Paper Shop, Katie Christmas and Merry and Bright. My dp is Basic Grey and I added a bunch of chocolate pearls that I bought at Michaels and my ribbon and prima are from Michaels also.

As always a prize is up for grabs this week for a random player. Head on over to the Little Paper Shop Blog for all the deets and to check out the rest of the DT creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you have a Happy Monday.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ann, your card is so pretty! Lovely work!

Christina said...

Woww really love this Ann! Looks fantastic!
Hugs Kristel

Dana White said...

What an elegant Christmas card!! See ya soon ;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Hi Ann!! This is just such a beautiful holiday card!! I love your choice of papers, image and layout!

Hope all is well!
hugs,
Chris

Pam Varnell said...

Ann this is so classy and elegant looking. Love it!!!