Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm here for you

Happy Monday to you all!!! A very good friend of mine lost her father this past week and I needed a sympathy card.  Thank goodness for my DT sister Allison over at Little Paper Shop who created this awesome sketch that I was able to follow to create my card.

I used two separate sets today. Butterflies was used for the dragonfly, and Topiary was used for the sentiment. My dp is Cosmo Cricket's Wanted. Cardstock is chocolate chip and Always Artichoke and then I finished this card off with some golden brown sheer ribbon and tiny shimmery chocolate pearls.

Do you want to win a prize this week? Head on over to the Little Paper Shop blog, check out the sketch and play along with us!!! One random winner will be chosen. HAVE FUN!!! While you are over there you can check out the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a good beginning to the week!!!

5 comments:

Dana White said...

Ann I really love the simplicity of this card - it's stricking

joy said...

This is so soft and pretty! Great job on this card sketch.

Christina said...

That's a wonderfull card Ann! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

Pam Varnell said...

This is beautiful Ann. Love the vintage feel and that paper is gorgeous. Love it!!!

Lea L. said...

My condolences go out to your friend...what a hard time. I am sure your card will bring a little smile to her face and really remind her that you care. Beautiful card!

♥♥♥Lea