Monday, July 5, 2010

Razzleberry, Olive Orchids


This is the gorgeous color challenge we have for you at Little Paper Shop this week. Razzleberry, Olive and Orchid. What a fun combination!!! Love it. And I went out on a limb this week and pulled out my watercolor paper and reinkers and tryed my hand at watercoloring these gorgeous flowers and leaves from the set Rose. Now I am not sure if I love what I created. I dont have alot of experience with watercoloring but I thought it would be something fun to try. What do you think? For some further inspiration and to check out the prize you can win this week,  go over to the Little Paper Shop Blog to check out what the rest of the DT has created and while you are there, please welcome our newest guest DT members, Sparkle and Joy!!! They are super talented and I just know they will have something awesome for you to see!! Welcome Girls!!!

I am actually posting this on the fourth of July. What great weather we have had over this holiday weekend. We have bbq'ed, indulged in some fine wine, spent days at the beach, rode our bikes on the boardwalk and just had a great time with family and friends. I hope you did too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Ann! Love the flowers!!

joy said...

I love the flow of your water colors in the the roses! Beautiful job.

Danni said...

So pretty!! you did a fab job!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Ann! LOVE the flowers and layout!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Ann!! Love the flowers and layout!! Great colors and coloring! Hope you had a great July 4th my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Maria Matter said...

such a lovely card Ann! These colors are beautiful together!