Thursday, July 29, 2010

Love You!!!

Well the temperature finally cooled off enough for me to get into my steambox of a craft room to get alittle something done!! I wanted to work on Taylors Weekly Sketch TESC122 since I have not played along in awhile and believe it or not, I have had this ala carte Turtles in love stamp from Taylor for quite awhile and have not inked it up yet. Shame on me!!!

I started by stamping my image onto PTI Creme cardstock and coloring with my copics. The dp I used came from an older Key Ingredients from Taylor as did all of the cardstock and the ribbon. Then I cut out and twirled alittle flower embellie, added some sugared brads and I am done.


Thanks so much for taking a peek today. I am so hoping to get some more crafting done since the temperature has cooled off a bit. Bear with me...I will be back in full swing. Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Dina said...

Hi Ann!! This is so sweet, love the DP's and your coloring. This stamp set is a fav of mine and you rocked it. I'm glad that it is cooling off too, my stamp area gets hot and that's not helpful when 7 months preggo!

Danni said...

Adorable!! good to "see" you!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Ann!! LOVE the layout and papers and the rolled flower is DARLING!

Jodi said...

Hey Ann! Hope all is well!! I just love this image, those turtles are way too CUTE!! Great colors and layout!
Hugs
Jodi=)