Saturday, June 5, 2010

You Rock!!!

Okay I have to post this before Karen posts tomorrows new Sunday Sketch. I have had this card made for a few days but I am getting really lazy about taking pictures. The weather is gorgeous, we have been hanging with friends and well I have not wanted to be in the house. I want to enjoy the weather!!! But last weeks sketch from Karen was so perfect that I had to play along. Her sketches rock. This one is SSSC71

For my card I used a cute new image that I had not inked up yet from Claudia and Company. How sweet is he with that little puppy!!! I colored with my copics and cut out with oval nesties. My dp is all October Afternoon. Then I finished things off with some really cute ribbon from Making Memories and a fun big button from my stash. Oh and a few chocolate pearls in the corners. Hope you like it!!!

I hope you are all enjoying some good weather and a fun weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Ann

3 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super duper cute!!

Danni said...

Adorable card!! So cute!

Stef H said...

weather here sucks which means you'll be getting it tomorrow or monday - sorry 'bout that!

but the card is FABULOUS!!!!