Sunday, June 27, 2010

MTSC79

I have such a hard time lately getting cards posted to my blog. I will do a bunch of challenges and then I do not photograph them. I really liked this weeks sketch from Mercy MTSC79 so I jumped on it and look....it is posted before the next challenge on Tuesday.

My image and sentiment are both from Stamping Bella. I colored her with my copics, a spica glitter pen and a glaze pen although you cannot see the shine it is there. All of my paper is October Afternoon and my ribbon is SU. Today I wanted to do alittle something different with my sentiment so I cut it up into three, mounted it onto the Real Red paper and then popped it up onto dimensionals. The red paper is crooked on purpose. I thought it looked cute this way especially with the whole rag doll, cute as a button thing going on.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope your weekend is ending on a nice note.

3 comments:

Dana White said...

This is so sweet- Dolly to too cute

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just too cute!!

Karen Motz said...

I love love LOVE the crooked red layer under the sentiment!!! This is so sweet!!!