Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hug the Dog!!

Another cute new set from The Rubber Cafe. This sentiment just warms my heart. Even though I do not have a dog, I do have cats and I know just how nice it is to hug and love on your pets. So basically when the world gets you down, Hug the Dog!!! So true. Pets give such wonderful, unconditional love!!!

I started today by stamping my image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto PTI Cardstock and colored with my copics. My cardstock is all Prism, my dp is October Afternoon and I embellished with some large buttons with linen thread. Yay, easy and fun.

This set can be found at The Rubber Cafe and comes with a bunch of really cute sentiments and dogs. You will love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!! Hope you have a great day. Go hug your pets!!!

5 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awww, how cute!!

Danni said...

Awww, this is so cute!! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Hehe, that sentiment is SOOOO true! Love it!

AMIT said...

Really cute.

post free classified ads