Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sparkly FB Wednesday!!

Hey Everyone!! Today is a very special FB Wednesday. Our guest designers are Matthew and Annabelle. Dannis children. I just know they are going to create something spectacular!! Go and check out their adorable creations at Dannis Dreams.

Our challenge this week is to add sparkle and bling to your Butterfly or Fairy card. Well that is such a no brainer for me because I have been adding Taylors Tiny Twinkles to just about every card I make lately and for today I added some extra sparkle to my Butterflies with my spica pen. Which is really sparkly IRL.

For my layout this week I used Mercy's Challenge from last week and I used an adorable image from Little Paper Shop called Katie Cupcake. I paper pieced the entire cupcake and colored Katie in with my copics and then stamped her again and colored her again, cut her out and popped her up on the cupcake so it really looks like she is sitting there. My dp is really just scraps I had lying around and my ribbon is from Michaels. I cut my butterflies out with a MS punch.

Speaking of Little Paper Shop, you really need to head over there because the two adorable sets that I previewed for you this week is on sale for 10% off. Great deal on amazingly cute Halloween sets.

So come and play along with us today. Just upload your creation with sparkle and bling to SCS or PCP with keyword FBW. Cant wait to see what you come up with!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a fantastic day.

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so pretty, aweosme work.

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Ann, I love your images, that wee girl is so cute and your cupcake so tasty looking. Great how we have both pieced this week, you with paper and I myself with acetate. Love your paper and layout and the butterfly is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Stef H said...

oh so very, very pretty. love that green!

hugs,

Michelle said...

Ann - LOVE the card! It's very pretty! I've never seen/heard of Taylors Tiny Twinkles but they look fun so I'm going to go check that out!

Lelia Pierce said...

Ann, I love your paper piecing and that you popped her up off the cupcake! Great card!

Hugs,
Lelia

Nancy said...

What an amazing card, Ann! I love the image, and everything about it is so "happy"!! Fantastic job!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous! I love the color combo, it looks fabulous and that image is just too cute! hugs!

Jodi said...

Very cute and sweet!! Love the layout and colors for your cute card!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Christine said...

I love your card and all the layering. Beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Danni said...

What a great card!! Oh so cute and I love the little added sparkle to the butterflies!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors and the sparkle!! Awesome layout!!! What a yummy card!!
hugs,
Chris

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very pretty!!

Cassie said...

oh ann - gorgeous colors, gorgeous card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH HOW CUTE!!! LOVE the greens and the butterflies popped up are adorable! This is so pretty!

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeous Ann! LOVE the colors and layout on this!! DARLING stamps too!!

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhh, LOVIN' the rich green!!

Rachel said...

Oh how cute!!
hugs,
Rachel