Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Happy Birthday Flutterby Day!!

Hi All and welcome to Flutterby Wednesday over at Dannis Dreams. Today is the beginning of a HUGE month long celebration of Danni's 40th Birthday. We are going to have amazing guest designers, awesome challenges and BLOG CANDY!!! Who doesn't like blog candy!!!

Today's Challenge is to make a Birthday Card using a fairy or butterfly AND our guest designer is Christy Croll who designs those mega adorable Huggabugs for Stamping Bella so I decided to use this adorable birthday Huggabug for my image called Beeday Huggabug. She was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black onto PTI cardstock, colored with copics and cut out with my label 1 nesties. My dp is from MFT and it is their Spring Pack. All cardstock is SU. My sentiment was cut out with my oval punches. For some embellishing, I colored my ribbon to match my Regal Rose paper and added a super cute flower given to me by my friend Jodi and what would a card be without some tiny twinkles from Taylored Expressions which I added to the end of the antennae of the fairy.

So you dont want to be left out of the Blog Candy do you??? Didn't think so. Come and play along this week with our birthday challenge and post your card to SCS or PCP with keyword FBW, then go to Dannis Dreams and post your entry into Mr Linky. To win the candy you MUST go to Dannis blog and enter into Mr Linky and THEN answer a selected question that you will find on her post today.  Have fun! If you need some further inspiration, I have the entire DT posted on my sidebar...go check them out and leave them some kind words.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great one!!
Ann

13 comments:

Nancy said...

Ann, what an amazingly adorable card! Your image is perfect...I love discovering new things I haven't seen, and I'm sure my wallet thanks you, too!! Lovely job!!

Nicola said...

What an adorable image Ann coloured so beautifully as always and a perfect way to kick start DannĂ­´s celebrations, Loving those delish papers and gorgeous details.
Hugs, Nicola -x-

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how CUTE is that!!

Lelia Pierce said...

How fun this is, Ann! Love the colors!

Hugs,
Lelia

Stef H said...

now this is absolutely adorable!

hugs,

Harriet Skelly said...

Yikes, what an enabler you are! I love that cute image and you coloring is perfect! Now I have to get some of those images that I have been resisting! Hugs, Harriet

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute Ann!! What a fun image!!! Love the crocheted flower, paper, and layout too!! Gorgeous GF!!!

Dina said...

This is just ADORABLE Ann!! I love the layout and your DP. Your coloring is perfect and the twinkles are too cute on the antenea. The crochet flower looks wonderful, I just love this card!

Christine said...

What a cute image. Your card is adorable!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPAH cute!!

Michelle said...

Oh I just adore huggabugs! Your card is so sweet - love the glitter wings!! Fabulous job this week!!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a darling card!!! I love the pretty colors, cute image and flower!

Cassie said...

that is the cutest little fairy!!