Friday, December 26, 2008

Its so relaxing....


It is so relaxing to not have a TON of orders to get out in time for the holidays. Dont get me wrong. I love the business but the quiet, peaceful time is greatly appreciated also. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. I did and I had some time to craft in between eating and visiting. The bella card was colored with my new Copics that I received as a Holiday gift and boy do I have a lot to learn about using them!!! I have one site I have been going to and reading up about them but if anyone can suggest some ideas where else I can learn I would appreciate it. My second card was made with a new stamp set I received and it was so late at night when I made this that the next day I noticed the sentiment is a little crooked so forgive me!!! Have a great weekend and I am sure I will be back with more.

Ann

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh I love that bella one!! Awesome!
The only thing I am learning with the copics is to practice, practice and practice!!
And the sentiment doesn't look crooked to me!

Kim said...

Hi Ann~ Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking a look at my newest creations and for your lovely comments! That's awesome that you got Copics! I am going to email you some sites that I used! Love your cards!
Hugs~ Kim

Loreen said...

Glad to see you are enjoying your copics =) The cards came out beautiful!! See you soon =)

Candy said...

So happy you received Copics for Christmas!!!
You are doing a great job. Like your Bella card - but know what? Love the CHILL one!!!! your sentiment doesn't look crooked from this end.