Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whoo Hoo I found a new toy


Hi Everyone. Thanks to CArri I now know how to watermark my pictures. She mentioned this site called Picasa on her blog. I have used it in the past to alter pictures but did not know I could watermark them as well. Well you can and it is so much fun to crop and adjust the lighting AND watermark them too. Here is a cute little card I made awhile ago but never had a chance to post because I entered it inot a DT call. Well I did not make the call this time around so I can now show you the picture. It is a Rachel Ann Miller Stamp that I bought from Sweet and Sassy Stamps. My sentiment is from the Michaels dollar bin and so is my DSP. I hope you are having a great weekend. We are away with some friends in the Poconos. Yes it is cold and snowing but the kids are having a blast. I just wanted to get something posted on my blog for you this weekend so you dont forget me....LOL. Hope all is well and I will be back on Monday.



2 comments:

Meli Palmer said...

That turtle is SO CUTE!!!

Catherine said...

oh love your new toy :)