Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craft Fairs are over!!!

Hi Everyone. Boy has it been awhile since I posted here. I have been so busy the last two weeks getting ready for two craft fairs I had this weekend where I was selling my cards. Well they are over and they were alot of fun. NOW I will have a chance to just create cards for challenges that I like to do and just for fun reasons without the pressure of the fairs. I made some gift packs of notecards for the fairs and here is a picture of just a few that I have left.

I am looking forward to checking out my fav sites and seeing what new challenges are posted. I will have a chance to create tomorrow.

Have a great evening and weekend.

Ann



3 comments:

Danni said...

I was wondering where ya were!! Looking forward to your creations!

Anita said...

Cute cards!

Anonymous said...

I love the cards. Simplicty with a flair. I took time to look at the rest of your creations and you have a wonderful eye for color.