Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday Jessica

Hi!! I have not been posting regularly but when I was asked to join in on a Birthday Blog Hop for a wonderful girl I said yes right away. This is a surprise  Birthday Blog Hop for Jessica Knutsen from There She Goes Stamps.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA (yes we know its early!!!)

I hope all of you will join all of us in wishing her a very special day. Here is a list of all the hoppers today.



For my card today I used two of my fav There She Goes Sets. The image is from Buckets of Love and the sentiment is from Blossom by Blossom. My dp is MME Indie Chic Saffron.

Please hop along and visit all of the talented ladies in the Hop today and PLEASE head over to Jessica's Blog and wish her a very special day.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


13 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love the bright colors and the fabby layout Ann! Jessica is going to smile when she sees this!!
~Meredith

Kelly Collins said...

Hey Ann! Love the colors you used with this image, which is a favorite of mine :).

Kim O'Connell said...

Love the orange! Great card!

Jodi Collins said...

I love this set too! SO beautiful Ann! Those papers are perfect with these stamps!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fab card!! Love the layout and the orange!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! This is a beautiful card! LOVE the colors and your flower images:)

Joanne (jojot) said...

luscious in color and design

ChristineCreations said...

Beautifully textured and layered card Ann! Such a great BD card!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous Ann!! thank you so much for the birthday wishes!

Marisa said...

Almost used this set myself. Love the colours - great card.

friv2 said...

wow! is wonderful. it's the inventor or very good and keep trying possibility.


kizi

Clipping Path said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the design.

company swag said...

nice blog.