Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wishing you all kinds of Happiness!




Hi All!! We just got back from our family vacation to Lake George. We had such a fabulous time. The weather was perfect and so were the kids. I could not have asked for a better time. I made this card from There She Goes before I left but never had a chance to post it, and it was a good thing I got it done before hand because we were not able to take ALL of my crafting supplies that I wanted to. My husband thought he brought the necessary box but left behind the ink and stamps. Soooooo a week without crafting for me. I am going to make up for lost time tomorrow for sure. But todays card is made with the There She Goes set called Blossom by Blossom (which I just noticed is out of stock). I decided to do some paper piecing with this little sweetie and then colored the rest with copics. My paper is MME and my flowers and border were made with MFT Dienamics.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I am glad to be home to get to my craft room but I am also afraid to go down there and face the MOUND of laundry we brought home!!! LOL. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Ann!! I just love the image and paper piecing!! So sweet!
hugs,
Chris

Jessie/knightrone said...

so pretty!