Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Fairyopolis from Crafters Companion



Hi All!!!   Today and I have a sweet card to share with you that was made with a lot of yummy Fairyopolis goodness from Crafters Companion.

I started to create my card by picking the beautiful paper from the Fairyopolis 12 x 12 paper pack. I cut some of my layers on my card with the Ultimate Crafters Companion and popped up the layers with dimension from the Fairyopolis Card Making Kit. From the same kit I used the rub-ons for this sweet little fairy girl and my sentiment. Then to finish things off I created the pretty pink bow with the bow making tool in the Ultimate Crafters Companion and added some crystals found in the card making kit. I am embarrassed to tell you how quickly this card came together. With the Fairyopolis Card Making Kit you can create beautiful projects in no time because it comes with everything you could need all in one kit.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy your day!!

1 comment:

Barb Turpin said...

Very pretty card, Ann, I love the Fairyopolis images.