Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just a quick one

Needed a cheerful Birthday card so I decided to pull out my sweet little CC Designs and make this card. I stamped onto Xpress Blending Paper and colored with my copics. My dp is October Afternoon. Ribbon and flower were purchased at Michaels and my cork border is from MFT and created with their Die Namics scalloped border die. Then I added tiny little pearls around my scallops for alittle finishing touch. Isnt this little girl so sweet?

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend and that you did some good holiday shopping. My family has a busy week ahead of us. Chanukah starts this Wednesday night so I have a ton of wrapping to do and latkes to make!!! Then my hubby goes in for back surgery next Monday so that will be a bit consuming. His hospital is in Manhattan so I will be traveling back and forth until he gets home. Hopefully he will be able to come home after a week. That is his goal. Lets see how his body reacts right??

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will be back on Tuesday with my Skipping Stones Sketch Challenge Card.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ohh a stunning card again Ann!
Hugs Kristel

Jessica Diedrich said...

SOOO stinkin' cute! I LOVE that cork and flower and that little ATS image is darling!