Sunday, March 14, 2010

Apple Lily Preview at LPS

I am so excited to bring you this months previews at Little Paper Shop. These images that owner Julia puts out keep getting cuter and sweeter EVERY month!! Today the DT and I are previewing "Apple Lily" for you. It will be released this Tuesday and can I just say that this is a must have set for your collection. Who can resist this sweet little Lily holding an apple with her cute apple skirt...and all of the sentiments with this set, as you can imagine, one is sweeter than the next. Dare I say sweeter than an apple!!!

Head on over to the Little Paper Shop blog and check out what the rest of the DT has created for you and while you are there, leave a comment so you can be in the running for this amazing new set from Little Paper Shop.

On a personal note, my sons Bar Mitzvah is now only one month away and you can just imagine the crunch time that is going on here....I am completely overwhelmed and have started to shed a tear or two with frustration. Lindsay and I did FINALLY find dresses. Here is a pic of mine except it will be in chocolate brown and I am having it cut to cocktail length. Do you like?? It is one of these dresses that is very forgiving on the figure so it looks fantastic on.

Well I will keep you posted on the comings and goings of the Bar Mitzvah and I will be back tomorrow with another preview for Little Paper Shop.  Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ann I just love her!!

Julia said...

Very pretty Ann!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is gorgeous Ann and that paper is perfect with this image.Love your card.

Tasha said...

Ann awesome card, i love the paper you used behind her, its perfect
love tasha xx

Bonnie said...

Oh Ann she is so cute - I just love what you have done with Apple Lily!! Truly sweetalicious!!

Nancy said...

Ann, your dress is stunning...just like your card!! I can't wait to see pictures of your son's bar mitzvah!!