Monday, February 15, 2010

Preview Day Two with LPSC55

Preview day two over at Little Paper Shop and today we are showing you a super sweet new set called Tweet Wishes Lucy along with our normal Monday challenge to use distressing on your project. How adorable is this little cutie?? Don't you just love that little bow and birdie. What great little touches.


I chose to paper piece my little Lucy with October Afternoon paper along with using October Afternoon on my back panel. I distressed all edges with my scissor by rubbing the edges along the blade. I really need to invest in a distressing tool. It is about the only tool I do not own. My cardstock is all SU as is the ribbon and then I added the reddish brown button with linen thread and the tiny clip which is holding on my sentiment. The tiny clip is from Tim Holtz.

So I hope you will come and play along with our distressing challenge this week. Just upload your card with keyword LPSC55 and you will be in the running for this cute new set. This set and the one I previewed yesterday will be for sale at Little Paper Shop tomorrow (Tuesday). You dont want to miss out on these great new sets!!! To see more creations with this set, hop over to the Little Paper Shop Blog and check out the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great one!!
Ann

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ann this is ADORABLE!

Sandi said...

love love her dress, the card is precious. Sandi

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great job with the distressing!

Danni said...

Awww, so darling!! What a cute card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Am ANXIOUSLY (and quite impatiently LOL) waiting for the mail, of which there ISN"T today, LOL for that OA paper. Such a super cute card ,ANn!

Allison Rankin said...

You did such a good job on the challenge! Love the papers you chose!

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

Darling card! Love it!

Bonnie said...

Loved your challenge Ann and this is gorgeous!!