Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last entry for Taylors Sketch Challenge


Hi Everyone, Quick post so I can link up my last entry for Taylors Sketch Challenge and Sketch DT search. My first two are posted to SCS under my name annk516, but I will post them here also in a day or so.

My image from TE Sweet Celebrations is stamped onto PTI cardstock and colored with my copics. I used Brocade Blue, Riding Hood Red and So Saffron Cardstock and a scrap of dp from the retired SU Parisianne Summer paper. Added brads and anchors (I think that is what they are called!!) and cut my strip with a fiskars border punch.

Have a good one and I will be back later with another post. Thanks for stopping by.
Ann

6 comments:

Dina said...

Oh Ann this is fantastic!! I LOVE the layout and accessories!! Great coloring!

Cathy said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors and the little details are just perfect!! Hugs,Cathy

Danni said...

Love this!! What a great card! I might have to CASE this one sometime!

Jodi said...

This is really cute Ann!! I love your awesome layouts and creative color combos!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Jodi Collins said...

DARLING Ann!!! LOVE the hardware you used, the colors and your coloring on Cuppie! SUPER fun!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH Ann this is TOO adorable! That hardware is so cute and your colr combo and the way you flipped it on its side is so cute and clever!