Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fluttering by with a smile

Real quick post for now. I wanted to show you my card for Flutterby Wednesday over at Dannis Dreams. We had to use Butterflies and Buttons. How cute!! For my card I decided to go with a pink, black and white theme. You can play along too. Just make your own special Flutterby card and upload to any site with the keywords FBW. Here is the rest of the team. You can check out thier creations also. Thanks for stopping by.

Ami
Cassie
Ashley
Cathy
Heather
Kimmie
Michelle
Kristie
Jodi

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

This is so sweet! I love the colors!

Cathy said...

Very cute!! Great colors!

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Card Ann,

I love the pinks and blacks!!!

Heather

Michelle said...

Ann you card is just lovely! I love the color combo and the layout is awesome!

Kristie W. said...

I {heart} your color combo! Very pretty card!

Jodi said...

Very sweet card, I love these colors together too!

Danni said...

Gorgeous card!! So elegant! Love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute girlie!!! LOVE these colors! Two more sleeps til Stamp NE! WOOT!