Wednesday, October 29, 2008

OHHH I want to be a Cutie Pie!!!

Hi Everyone!! Well Paper Pretties is having their newest release party on Nov 1st and along with that is their Cutie Pie contest. Not only can you feel special being a "Cutie Pie" but if you win you will get the ENTIRE release for the evening.....I would just love to win that. I love little Sophia and I am sure the new releases are going to be awesome!! So with that said, I made 2 cards to submit. I just have to decide which one to send in. The first one is Sophia as a cowgirl. I paper pieced her clothes and then accented them with Spica pens. My second entry is Sophia as this gorgeous angel. This stamp is so special. For this one I colored with my Prisma pencils and used my spica pen for the wings and fur trim. I hope you like them.

On a personal note, my daughter is feeling much better thank goodness and my son left today for a school trip up to Frost Valley Resort in the Catskills. This is an annual 6th grade trip that forms camaraderie with the kids. He just started Middle School this year and our district combines 4 Elementary Schools into one Middle School so there are alot of kids he does not know. This will give the kids a great opportunity to get to make new friends. The bad part for me is that they are not allowed to call home for the 3 days they are gone. They were not allowed to bring any cell phones and they have no access to phones in their cabins. So of course I am worrying if he is dressing warm enough. It is unseasonably cold here on Long Island and it is about 20 degrees colder where he is. So of course I am just hoping he is bundling up with the layers I sent him!!!

So I hope you enjoy my cards tonight. If you love Sophia as much as I do hop over to Paper Pretties and enter the Cutie Pie contest also......Have a great night!!!



No comments: