Friday, August 8, 2008

It has been so LONG

I have not posted to this blog in quite some time....in case anyone has been by I apologize....I have been busy though. I started making cards and gifts for the holidays and I actually posted my cards to my etsy account once and for all. If anyone is interested I am listed on etsy as annk516. Just like my Splitcoast name. So before I post a few of the cards that I have been working on, I have good news!!! I finally had a lesson on how to color and shade with my Prisma pencils, and boy was I doing it ALL wrong!! I am so excited now that I know the correct way to do it and my cards are going to have a whole new look to them. My SU rep and my IDOL!!!! Jodi Collins who is Kharmagirl on Splitcoast gave me a lesson last night.

We had a great stamping session and I got to see the new catalog. Oh boy am I in trouble...I cannot make up my mind on which paper to get...I WANT IT ALL....and of course then I need all the new punches and accessories....I better sell some cards fast....Okay so speaking of cards here
are my latest creations. All Three cards are made of SU card stock, were punched with my punches. On two of them I used the new Cuttlebug folders. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed everything.

1 comment:

Jacqueline TresBella said...

So tell us please what you learned about using the prismapencils? Who can I get to teach me, is there a site somewhere?

Jacqueline