Monday, July 20, 2009

My huggabug friend

Hi Everyone!! Here is another card I made on vacation. I used last Mondays MOJO Sketch. My image was a RAK from my friend Karen. I colored it in with my copics and a glitter pen. My dp is Bella Rose from SU. All cardstock is SU except for my white base which is PTI. My sentiment is from a new set called Butterfly Wishes which can be found here, and my ribbon is SU.

I finally had a chance to play with my Janome Sew Mini today. What FUN!! I have a few snags to work out but for the most part I can actually sew in a straight line!! I cant wait to actually make a card with it.

I hope you are enjoying your day. Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO super cute, Ann! LOVE the shimmery wings and the "my friend" looks so nice w the card! Thanks for using it again! You are rocking that set!!!

Michelle said...

Hi Ann! This is so freakin' adorable!! LOVE huggabugs and the red is so pretty - gorgeous dp too!

Jodi said...

Very cute card!! Love that you chose this super adorable image, I will have to check her out!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Karen Motz said...

Ooooooh, SO cute!!! I love that you left the polka dots white on the Huggabugg...makes them look so crisp. Such a darling card my friend! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is too cute, and now I must HAVE that bugg!!

Stef H said...

now this is adorable.

hugs,

CLHAJNAL said...

I just love this card. I have that paper...I think. I am going to have to break down and buy that cute little bugger!!!

Carrie

Cindy Haffner said...

Ann this is so sweet, awesome, awesome job.

Ann said...

Ohhh, she is SO cute! I love the colors, the papers--everything! Such a sweet card!

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo cute!! Love those Bella papers too!

Lynn Put said...

This is so sweet! I love all the layers, colors and adorable image!